What is Sober Living
A halfway house is a transitional living home for those looking to recover from drug addiction. All of the roommates in these houses are focused on their sobriety. Fellow residents at the house must attend regular AA and NA meetings as part of their living arrangements. Many Sober Living homes also engage in sober activities such as, BBQ, trips to the beach, snorkeling, bowling and much more. For more information on halfway houses call us today! 844-828-9288
Your choice in housing determines the foundation of your recovery. Our network of Sober Homes offer the solid structure and security necessary so you can enjoy your new found freedom from addiction and/or alcoholism.
Our Network of Sober Living homes are mostly based upon the AA/NA way of life. In addition to following all the rules and requirements, residents are encouraged to work a rigorous program of recovery.
What to expect: Sober Living
Staying clean and sober and living a new way of life.
- Attending AA/NA meetings on a daily basis
- Working with a AA/NA sponsor
- Developing a support group
- Daily prayer and meditation
- Sober community activities
- Working the 12 steps of AA/NA
- Random Drug testing and Breathalyzer
- Many of these houses support other recovery based Programs